Everlasting childhood
EVERLASTING CHILDHOOD
We are sure that childhood is one of the happiest periods in a person’s life. The reason for it is very simple. Kids have nothing to care or worry about, have almost no duties or problems, and can hang out with their friends all day long.
Sometimes I think about it too much, knowing I cannot return. Yet there is still one place I can count on to take me back to that state of mind, my grandparent’s house and the land I love so much. Their house was old which had a beautiful backyard, And Neighbours who played with me all day long. The memorable times in my life vary from being the best in my life and some being the worse. Either way these memories have become milestones that I will remember forever. My childhood memories are really colorful. Beside some wonderful moments, I also had some memorable yet inconvenient moments. From playing those silly games which made absolutely no sense to being able to understand that those were some memories we would cherish forever.
Don't you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
Why must they grow up and lose it all?
Nobody has ever been able to answer this question. As the saying goes
Childhood is a promise that is never kept. ~Ken Hill
We are sure that childhood is one of the happiest periods in a person’s life. The reason for it is very simple. Kids have nothing to care or worry about, have almost no duties or problems, and can hang out with their friends all day long.
Sometimes I think about it too much, knowing I cannot return. Yet there is still one place I can count on to take me back to that state of mind, my grandparent’s house and the land I love so much. Their house was old which had a beautiful backyard, And Neighbours who played with me all day long. The memorable times in my life vary from being the best in my life and some being the worse. Either way these memories have become milestones that I will remember forever. My childhood memories are really colorful. Beside some wonderful moments, I also had some memorable yet inconvenient moments. From playing those silly games which made absolutely no sense to being able to understand that those were some memories we would cherish forever.
Don't you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
Why must they grow up and lose it all?
Nobody has ever been able to answer this question. As the saying goes
Childhood is a promise that is never kept. ~Ken Hill

Good One.!!!
ReplyDeleteNice one😊🤗childhood memories!♡
ReplyDeleteAll those memories...🥰🥰
ReplyDeleteLovely 😊
ReplyDeleteWow 😍😍😍
ReplyDelete